The Electronic Horizon: What’s Next in Fleet Telematics
Starting: 29 May 19 - 14:00
Ending: 29 May 19 - 14:45
By 2022, the number of active fleet telematics systems deployed in Europe’s commercial vehicles will be nearly 16 million, according to IoT analyst firm Berg Insight. Despite the prevalence of in-cab devices, the use of data flowing from dispatch to trucks and vice versa tends to be reactive rather than proactive. To get the most from their telematics systems, modern fleet managers should realize the potential of predictive, data-driven interactions between driver and dispatcher.
In this webinar, fleet managers will learn:
- The value of instant feedback on the road
- What’s on the horizon with electronic horizon notifications
- Best practices in historic driver behavior analysis
- Why platooning will redefine what it means to be behind the wheel
- The potential payoff of the trucking industry’s biggest gamble
Speaker: Nick Kelter, Director of Product Management, HERE
The webinar will end with an interactive Q&A.