Groupe Renault has manufactured cars since 1898. Today it is an international multi-brand group, selling close to 3.8 million vehicles in 134 countries in 2019, with 40 manufacturing sites, 12,800 points of sales and after-sales and employing 180,000 people.
To address the major environmental challenges of the future, while continuing to pursue its profitable growth strategy, Groupe Renault made a commitment to achieve a zero CO2 impact by 2050 in Europe. By 2030, it aims to reduce its CO2 emissions by 50% compared to 2010. By 2022, all new models marketed by the Group will have an electric or electrified version.
It is drawing on the synergies of its five brands (Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine and LADA), electric vehicles, and its unique alliance with Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors. With a 100% Renault owned team committed to the Formula 1 World Championship since 2016, the brand is involved in motorsports, a real vector for innovation and awareness.
Groupe Renault intends to develop its organization around its brands, grouping them mainly into four business units (BU): Renault, Dacia, Alpine and New Mobility.
Groupe Renault 's activities can be synthesized in two domains:
1. Automotive, including design, engineering, production and distribution of products through a sales network (among others, by the Renault Retail Group subsidiary):
- New vehicles with several ranges (PC, LCV and EV) under 4 brands: Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors and LADA. Vehicles manufactured by Dacia and RSM are sold under the Renault brand in some countries, and some Renault vehicles are sold under other Group's brands.
- Used vehicles, spare parts and accessories
- The Renault powertrain range, a B2B activity
2. Services, including sales financing, rental, maintenance, service contracts and connected services.
Fleet Sales organization
For over 20 years Renault has had a commercial organization that is dedicated to fleet customers, composed by:
A global fleet organization that includes International Key Accounts Managers as right contacts for multinational companies and international leasing partners. They act on behalf of all the brands of Groupe Renault, for passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, ICE, hybrid, electric technologies and mobility solutions.
National Key Account organizations in 50 countries, that are key contacts for local entities of multinational companies, as well as of national fleet customers.
They work in close cooperation with our dense dealer network, that includes Renault Pro+, dedicated to Fleet and LCV customers, to ensure the best coordination between commercial agreements and field transformation.
Last, for financing activities, RCI Bank and Services (100% owned by Renault SAS) offers a range of bespoke financing offers and services for Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors and Lada fleet customers in 25 countries