The Global Fleet department of SKODA AUTO offers solutions to the fleet (B2B) customers with all sorts of requirements. It doesn't matter whether your company operates globally or just in one country, we can always prepare a custom tailored solution which perfectly answers all your needs. The SKODA cars are sold in more than 102 countries of the world and our wide portfolio of products and services enables us to tackle any task, from basic renewal of company's garage to building a whole new fleet.
What makes SKODA cars special to fleet customers?
Thanks to their unique qualities, the SKODA cars rank among the most popular on the company market. While fleet managers will be impressed by the low running costs and high residual value, the drivers themselves will appreciate especially the safety, roominess, comfort and performance. The combination of all these virtues is what makes the SKODA offer so extraordinary.
- Roominess : In their respective categories, all SKODA models offer unmatched roominess for both the passengers and their luggage.
- TCO : The SKODA brand represents an excellent alternative from both an operating cost perspective as well as the residual value of the vehicle.
- Safety : Whether you imagine the overall safety of the whole crew or the safeguard features of the vehicle itself, we always have a lot to offer.
- Smart solutions : The SKODA models provide a wide selection of smart "simply clever" equipment and solutions.
- High quality : Customer satisfaction is our priority, whether handling the cars themselves or through other products and services.
- SKODA iV Family: In 2020, SKODA AUTO will launch its expansion into the field of eMobility. The first SKODAs in the world of electric cars will be the SKODA SUPERB PHEV and CITIGO BEV.
|CITIGO iV ||SCALA ||OCTAVIA COMBI ||SUPERB (incl. PHEV) |
|FABIA ||KAMIQ ||KAROQ ||SUPERB COMBI (incl. PHEV) |
|FABIA COMBI ||OCTAVIA ||KODIAQ || |
After Sales Products and Services
Not only great cars, but also convenient SKODA After Sales services and products securing the full mobility and flexibility might be offered locally, e.g.:
Dedicated Fleet Service Centres, high-mileage Service and Maintenance Packages and Extended Warranty
Courtesy cars, Pick-up & Delivery services combined with Portable Check-in, Tyre service and tyre hotel
Wide range of SKODA Genuine Parts and Accessories, Mobility Warranty, Insurance, and other.