Share experiences on the APAC fleet market at the Global Fleet Conference
This year's Global Fleet Conference takes places from 28 to 30 May in Rome, Italy. It is the event fleet professionals with global responsibilities cannot afford to miss.
In the afternoon of 30 May we have foreseen a dedicated session on Fleet Management in APAC, the biggest and most complex region with regard to international fleet management optimisation.
Here a view on the agenda of the APAC session:
Session 1: Understanding the Asia-Pacific Fleet Management Panorama
- Insight into the Five Asia's : China, South-East Asia, South Asia, North-East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, by Yves Helven, Representative Director at Connector & Global Fleet expert
- A deep-dive in the APAC Supply Chain unraveling Leasing, Fleet Management and OEM performance with the support Orix
Session 2: Fleet Management Optimisation in Asia put in practice
- Responding to the APAC Fleet Management reality: From Global to Ultra-Local - Consolidation of Car Policy. Case study Mondelez International by John Dmochowsky, Senior Global Fleet Manager
- Importance of cultural awareness when doing business in Asia
- Open platform: Group discussion on fleet management opportunities and challenges in APAC
Session 3: Leveraging fleet efficiency via technology and mobility
- Urbanism drives technology and legislation in China
If you are interested in participating in the APAC Session at the 2018 Global Fleet Conference, please contact Virginie Emonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can consult the dedicated event website for further details and the full programme.