Global Fleet Conference 2018: Executives bring the answers to your global employee mobility needs
This year again, the Global Fleet Conference, taking place from 28 to 30 May in Rome, will bring together the crème de la crème of the fleet and mobility management industry.
Indeed, on 30 May top executives of the five biggest international fleet management organisations will enter the scene to debate on how to answer the Global Mobility needs of tomorrow and how to guide the fleet and mobility customer to the right solutions.
This executive fleet and mobility panel debate will be composed of:
- Norman Din, Vice President - Strategic Sales Wheels Inc, to represent the Wheels–ALD International Global Alliance
- Alessandro Pigazzi, International Business Office Director Arval, to represent the Arval-Element Global Alliance
- Gavin Eagle, Managing Director LeasePlan International
- Michiel Alferink, Vice President International Sales Athlon International, to represent the Athlon-Donlen Alliance
- Rick Tousaw, Senior Vice President & General Manager ARI, to represent the Global Fleet Services network
The following topics will be discussed:
- The transition from fleet to mobility management across the globe
- The position of the fleet management companies in the new mobility eco-system
- Embracing innovation and technology for fleet and mobility management development
- Mastering changing employee mobility behavior
- Leveraging quality of services in mobility management
Secure your seat and benefit from the early bird rate by registering before 23 April on our conference website.
If you have a topic or question for our executive panel, let us know – send your question to email@example.com.
Image: panel discussion at the 2016 Global Fleet Conference