Relive the 2018 Fleet Europe Summit
The Fleet Europe Summit in Barcelona contained a number of firsts. The EV Test-Drive in particular was a big hit as fleet and mobility leaders the world over are preparing for an electric future. The Fleet Europe Forum attracted a series of top-level speakers, including Tex Gunning of LeasePlan. As always, the Fleet Europe Village provided an ideal setting to network and to learn from each other. Here's an overview of short videos and of articles published about the summit.
This video gives an overview of the most important events at the three-day summit:
Barcelona was also the place where the Fleet Europe Awards were presented. Watch the video below to discover the lucky winners.
For the first time, the Fleet Europe Village contained a Smart Mobility Area that hosted Smart Mobility Talks on MaaS, safety and autonomous vehicles and shared mobility. It was also where start-ups could present their companies and pitch for the Smart Mobility Start-Up of the Year Award and where the candidates for the International Fleet Industry Awards defended their cases. This video gives a short overview:
For more information about the 2018 Fleet Europe Summit, read the following articles:
- Picture gallery: this was the 2018 Fleet Europe Summit
- Meet the winners of the 2018 Fleet Europe Awards
- First ever EV Test-Drive: quite the buzz
- Tex Gunning, LeasePlan: “Going electric? We owe it to our kids”
- Fleet Europe Forum: “Complex but exciting times”
- IFMI Masterclass: projects and change for fleet managers
- Networking in the Fleet Europe Village
- Global Fleet Managers Club meets (and learns) in Barcelona
- Remarketing Forum: WLTP is a Pandora's Box of problems
- See all articles about the Fleet Europe Summit