Tackle burning issues at 2018 Global Fleet Conference in Rome
This year's Global Fleet Conference is again expected to attract an audience of several hundred international fleet decision-makers from all six continents across the globe and will tackle a host of key fleet issues. Delegates will be able to benefit from in-depth presentations, case studies and panel discussions by fleet industry heavyweights and experts, while also getting involved in interactive question and answer sessions.
On 29 May, the following topics will be addressed:
- How the global economy will affect your fleet
- Macro-economic and geopolitical outlook by Bruno Colmant, Head of Macro Research and Executive Board Member, Bank Degroof Petercam
- Setting up the right global fleet team and the communication process by Juergen Freitag, Head of Global Fleet Management, Siemens
- How to optimise data transparency on a global level by Peter Szelenyi, Global Fleet Category Manager, Novartis
- What's happening in Europe and North America by Marc Odinius, Managing Director, Dataforce
- Successful global implementation, panel discussion with Ralf Wessel, Managing Global Security, Global Fleet and Corporate Facilities, AGCO, Patricia Friedel, Global Fleet Manager, Johnson & Johnson and Jean Paul, Director of Fleet Operations and Vehicle Specifications, Aramark
After lunch, attention will turn to green fleet management and ask whether a zero-emission fleet is actually possible. It will also consider safety in fleet and mobility:
- Cleaning and greening the fleet with an OEM panel on powertrain development, with GM, Jaguar Land Rover, Hyundai and Renault
- Global trends in safety management by Nikola Vuckovic, Manager EHSS & IFMS, PMI
- Holistic and integrated Safety Management by Adriana Holban, Global Buyer Fleet and Travel, Heineken International
On 30 May, the day’s opening session will consider how to innovate to optimise global fleet management, as well as tackling the thorny issue of data privacy and the introduction and impact of the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- The challenging correlation between tech development and data privacy by Sebastian Pfeifle, Partner, Deloitte Consulting and a case study by David Omodei, Group Procurement Manager, Microsoft
- How to future-proof your fleet and mobility management by Katya Atanasova, VP of Fleet Solutions, Shell
- Mobility management across the globe by Alexandra Melville, Global Category Expert for Car Fleet and Mobility, Accenture
The second's day morning programme will end with a fleet and mobility panel, where global experts will answer the global mobility needs of tomorrow. The panel is made up of Norman Din, Vice President, Strategic Sales, Wheels, Alessandro Pigazzi, Arval International Business Office Director, Arval, Gavin Eagle, Managing Director, LeasePlan International, Michiel Alferink, Vice President International Sales, Athlon International and Rick Tousaw, Senior Vice President and General Manager Canada, ARI.
After a networking lunch, the final afternoon will consist of breakout sessions to consider the fleet management outlook in two regions: Latin America and Asia Pacific. Parallel sessions will consider how a global fleet management approach can align with each region’s specific characteristics to make the most out of these promising but difficult markets.
You can still register for this unique conference by visiting the event website.