Dedicated LATAM fleet market session at the Global Fleet Conference
This year's Global Fleet Conference takes places from 28 to 30 May in Rome, Italy. It is the event fleet professionals with global responsibilities cannot afford to miss. The LATAM Advisory Board under the leadership of Global Fleet Expert Pascal Serres has developed an enlightening programme for dedicated sessions on the Latin American market.
The following speakers will discuss key drivers and figures of the Latin American fleet market:
- Yeswant Abhimanyu, principal automotive consultant at Frost & Sullivan will outline trends on the LATAM fleet and mobility market
- Caroline Thonnon, CEO of Nexus Communication, will give a comprehensive overview of the LATAM fleet and leasing market
- Joao Andrade, managing director at Localiza Fleet Solutions will zoom in on Brazil, sketching the evolution of vehicle fleet outsourcing and giving local insight into the Brazilian fleet market
In a second session, fleet professionals and experts will give tips and tricks to overcome challenges in fleet policy harmonisation and safety management:
- Rodrigo Monroy, LATAM-APAC fleet manager at AbbVie, will present a case study from the point of view of the fleet manager
- Kent Bjertrup, regional director LATAM for ALD Automotive, will do the same from the point of view of the leasing company.
The programme will end with Volvo Car's Kay Saunders and Nissan's Carlos Montenegro, who will give insight on safety and how telematics and connectivity can increase your fleet and mobility management efficiency.
If you would like to attend this session, just send a mail to Virginie Emonts, email@example.com.
The Global Fleet Conference has sold out every year since its inception in 2013. You can consult the dedicated event website for further details and the full programme.