Join the Fleet LatAm Expert Meeting
Fleet LatAm is holding an Expert Meeting in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 30 October. It is an excellent networking and learning opportunity for regional fleet managers from Brazil or local fleet managers with a high interest in the internationalisation of fleet activities.
Do you want to have an international vision on fleet and mobility management in Latin America? Are you looking for ways to learn from other LatAm fleet markets? Do you want to better understand the Latin American realities in terms of OEMs, leasing companies, insurance, mobility, telematics?
Attend the Fleet LatAm Expert Meeting in Sao Paulo on 30 October (2pm-6pm). Registration also gives you access to the Welcome Tomorrow conference organised by PARAR from 29 to 31 October.
There will be 5 sessions, moderated by Fleet LatAm expert Daniel Bland and including Fleet LatAm expert Pascal Serres:
Session 1 - Introduction to Fleet LatAm
- Introduction to Fleet LatAm, the new media platform inspiring fleet and mobility managers in Latin America
- LatAm Advisory Board: presentation of the board members and common objectives
Session 2 - Key drivers and key figures of the LatAm fleet market
- Trends on LatAm Fleet & Mobility market
- Comprehensive overview of the LatAm fleet and leasing market
Session 3 - Safety and driver management in LatAm
- General overview of safety issues in Latin America
- How to overcome these challenges and possible actions (i.e. training and technology)
Session 4 - How to internationalise your fleet management
- Car policy harmonisation: what can be harmonised, what can't?
- LatAm Fleet Team: how to build your LatAm fleet team
- Tendering internationally: how to handle an international tender
- Challenges and opportunities
Session 5 - Challenges and opportunities in Argentina
- Financial situation
- Impact on business
The Fleet LatAm Expert Meeting is sponsored by ALD/Wheels, Localiza, Geotab and Volvo