Secure your seat for the Global Fleet Expert Meeting Latin America
The first dedicated conference & networking event for international fleet managers having a responsability over the LATAM fleet operations will be organised on December 7th in Estoril (Portugal).
This exclusive event will take place the day after the Fleet Europe Forum, Village and Awards, the leading international fleet event organised by Fleet Europe.
Travelling to Estoril will give you the opportunity to improve your knownledge about the fleet business and mobility initiatives in Latin America with 5 sessions:
- Session 1 : General panorama Latam > a general overview of the economic situation and challenges of Latin America with an in depth view of the automotive fleet markets
- Session 2 : Internationalisation of fleet management in Latam > A comprehensive overview of the funding methods and their players interms of funding and financing; of the structure of the corporate sales organisation of the OEMs; and of fleet management on a pan-Latam level
- Sessions 3 : Addressing safety challenges and insurance and the impact of Telematics
- Session 4: Trends in Smart Mobility > a presentation about the acceleration of Smart Mobility Solutions and the new business models to emerge
- Session 5: Development of Global Fleet in Latam
If you are responsible for the LATAM fleet operations in your company, this Expert Meeting is the place to be, as Caroline Thonnon, CEO & Business Developement at Nexus Communication, the publisher of Global Fleet, explains: 'Sharing best practices with national and international experts is the best way to define or redefine your fleet strategy in LATAM'. And Pascal Serres, President of the Global Fleet LATAM Advisory board, adds: "I'm looking forward to work with Latin American experts and contribute all together to mobility solutions across the continent".
40 to 50 participants, including International Fleet Managers, Lessors and OEMs are expected.
Click here for more information about the programme and to register.