What to expect at Fleet LatAm Conference 2022
The 7th edition of the Fleet LatAm Conference is taking place next week (19-20 September), but are you prepared for your trip to Mexico City and what can you expect once you get there?
With the help of nine corporate partners, four associations, and the participation of fleet and mobility experts from multinationals such as Pfizer, Novartis, PMI, AB ImBev, Linde, MSD, Schneider Electric, and the Sherwin Williams Company, approximately 30 speakers will be taking the stage at the conference.
Some of the fleet management experts expected to speak at the event are Karina Uribe, Rodrigo Monroy, Jaime Bringas, and Tania Mijas, pictured from left to right above. See the full speaker lineup here.
Through in-depth presentations, inspiring case studies, and roundtable discussions, topics to expect include the economic outlook of Latin America, internationalization of fleet operations, challenges and opportunities to look out for, in addition to mobility, safety, connectivity, and a slew of other key issues.
Unlocking International Fleet Growth in Latin America
Besides learning how the global economic outlook impacts fleet management in Latin America, at the conference, you will learn how to:
• overcome fleet supply challenges in Latin America
• optimize corporate commuting
• master fuel efficiency across the region
• use transportation and fleet data to improve operational logistics and supply chain efficiency
• unlock the benefits of an international fleet strategy
• benefit from outsourcing and leasing in Latin America
• build a winning safety strategy
• successfully mandate fleet insurance
• transcend fleet management with mobility as a benefit
• take advantage of connectivity to achieve fleet management success
• use digital technology to optimize safety, cost-efficient and sustainability in mobility.
Fleet LatAm Manager of the Year Award
Last but not least, remember that you will be discovering who the 2022 Fleet LatAm Manager of the Year will be, a Fleet LatAm award based on recognizing the corporate decision maker who has most successfully developed a regional fleet approach in Latin America while taking national differences into account. Good luck to the five finalists.
With less than one week to go, make sure to reserve your conference ticket and make the necessary travel and hotel arrangements. Learning and Networking is around the corner. See you in Mexico City!
Thank you to our partners for helping us bring the Fleet LatAm Conference to you!