Ready? Set! Go: here’s Week 4 of the Global Fleet Virtual Conference
Necessity is the mother of invention. Absent the coronavirus, we would have had a feet-on-the-ground Global Fleet Conference in Rome. Given the circumstances, we tried something different. And it turns out our innovative alternative – offering unique, interactive content spread over several weeks – has broad appeal, having already drawn in an online crowd of more than a thousand fleet and mobility professionals over the past three weeks. Please join them for Week 4 of the Global Fleet Virtual Conference, for more unmissable webinars, podcasts.
Not registered yet? Go to the event website; or check in via the event app Attendify, which also lets you network with other participants, contact the event sponsors and put your questions to the experts. Some events sell out (see below), so don’t wait too long!
Here’s what’s still coming this week:
Data is the key to Fleet Electrification
- Tuesday, 23 June
Sponsored by Geotab, with:
- Matt Stevens, Vice President EVs at Geotab; and
- Iván Lequerica, Vice President South West Europe at Geotab.
What the New Normal means for car manufacturers
- OEM panel discussion
- Wednesday, 24 June
Big hitters from the big manufacturers reveal OEM strategies for dealing with the world, as changed by the pandemic. Panel discussion moderated by Steven Schoefs, Editor in Chief of Fleet Europe, with the participation of:
- Yuri Tello, Manager, Global Fleet & Government Sales Support at General Motors
- Simon Dransfield, Director, Fleet & Business Europe, Jaguar Land Rover
- Jean-Christophe Lucchi, Head of International B2B Development, PSA Group
Add to your calendar
How to benefit from flexible leasing in the New Normal
- Thursday 25 June, 4-5 pm (CET)
Sponsored by ALD Automotive and the Wheels Global Alliance, this webinar examines the suddenly very popular formulas for flexible leasing, as a way to address the specific needs of corporate fleets in these economically volatile times. With:
- Thierry Faure, Head of Sales at ALD; and
- Anne-Cécile Huet, Product Owner at ALD Flex.
How to make fleet and mobility disruption work for you
- Panel discussion
- Friday 26 June
Disruption is not going to stop because of the pandemic; if anything, the New Normal makes it even more urgent to get on the right side of the trend for innovation and disruption. Panel discussion moderated by Steven Schoefs, with the participation of:
- Alberto Falcione, Vice President Sales at Targa Telematics
- David Shakory, Director of Partnerships, What3words
- Stuart Donnelly, Senior Director - Group International Sales - Europe/USA, Sixt
The Global Fleet Virtual Conference 2020 is made possible thanks to our sponsors: