Panel discussion: answering the global mobility needs of tomorrow
Touching a variety of global topics while highlighting local approaches during a panel discussion on the second day of the 2018 Global Fleet Conference in Rome were five high-level executives from as many leasing companies:
- Alessandro Pigazzi, International Business Office Director Arval, to represent the Arval-Element Global Alliance (pictured first from the left)
- Norman Din, Vice President - Strategic Sales Wheels Inc, to represent the Wheels–ALD International Global Alliance (second from the left)
- Michiel Alferink, Vice President International Sales Athlon International, to represent the Athlon-Donlen Alliance (third from the left)
- Rick Tousaw, Senior Vice President & General Manager ARI, to represent the Global Fleet Services network (fourth from the left)
- Gavin Eagle, Managing Director LeasePlan International (fifth from the left)
The executives shared their insights on the transition from fleet to mobility management across the globe, and more in particular the position of the fleet management companies in the new mobility eco-system. Embracing innovation and technology for fleet and mobility management development proved an animated subject, just as mastering changing employee mobility behaviour. The discussion ended with a few inspiring thoughts on how to leverage quality of services in mobility management.