2019 Global Fleet Conference programme revealed
The full programme for the 2019 Global Fleet Conference has been revealed. After last year’s edition in Europe (Rome), the conference once again crosses the Atlantic and touches down in Miami from 4-6 June.
The Global Fleet Conference provides global fleet and mobility leaders with plenty of opportunities to interact, network and learn from each other. In an industry that is facing disruption from technological innovation, regulatory measures and changing expectations, the ROI from attending this event is guaranteed.
Over 300 participants from the world’s largest multinational commercial fleets are expected to attend the conference sessions. The conference has sold out every year since its inception so be sure to register early.
New this year is a half-day Deep Dive symposium that focuses on topics impacting global fleets like safety, mobility, technology/productivity and vocational fleets.
The 2019 Global Fleet Conference will take place in the Hilton Miami Downtown.
- Top 10 Mega Trends that will influence the future of global fleet management
- Best practices in global safety management
- Technology tools to enhance fleet productivity
- How to implement a mobility management solution
- The impact of disruptive mobility technologies on global fleet management
- Fleet management trends in Europe
- Analysis of fleet markets in South America and Mexico
- Develop a global fleet certification programme
- Various case studies (including PepsiCo, LeasePlan, Merck & MSD)
Register for the 2019 Global Fleet Conference. Register before 2 May and get a discount.
The Global Fleet Conference is a co-production of Nexus Communication, the publisher of Global Fleet and Fleet Europe, and Bobit Business Media, publisher of Automotive Fleet magazine.
Image: Marc Odinius, Managing Director, Dataforce, here at the 2017 Global Fleet Conference, will also present top trends in the European Fleet Market this year.