Top 10: Relive the Fleet Europe Year 2017
The exciting fleet year 2017 comes to an end. Before heading on to a hopefully inspiring and successful 2018, Fleet Europe looks back at the 10 most popular news stories of 2017 on our website. Of course executive interviews were among the top features, as were articles related to the new governance model of fleet companies, technology and mobility news items and in-depth fleet management articles.
The Fleet Europe team wishes you a great end of the year period and Happy New Year! We will be back with more news and insights on European vehicle fleet and mobility management on 2 January 2017.
Discover the 2017 Top 10:
1. Exclusive interview with Tex Gunning, CEO of LeasePlan
2. ALD launches its IPO
3. LeasePlan launches "Any car, Anytime, Anywhere" campaign
4. Automotive Mobility: Volkswagen i.d. versus Mercedes EQ
5. Shell acquires charging solution provider New Motion
6. ALD acquires BBVA Autorenting
7. 20 Tips for an optimised international fleet management
8. Belgian fleet sector shocked by changes to Mobility Budget
9. Discover the winners of the 2017 Fleet Europe Awards
10. New Free2Move app to provide mobility