OCTO - Smart Analytics for a Better Connected World
Founded in 2002, OCTO is a leading provider of telematic services and advanced data analytics for the insurance sector, and increasingly one of the leading companies offering solutions for Fleet Telematics and Smart Mobility.
Headquartered in Rome with local offices in, Milan, Paris, Boston, London, Madrid, Sao Paolo, Shanghai, OCTO has over 5.5 million connected users and the largest database of vehicle telematics data in the world, with over 303 billion miles of driving data collected and 493.000 claims and insurance events analysed. It also manages over 400.000 vehicle rentals per month.
With its unique propositions already established in the field of Insurtech and Smart Mobility, OCTO continues to expand in new sectors and international markets such as Corporate Fleet, Renting, Leasing, Sharing, Oil Companies, Insurance and Brokers, Automotive and Dealers, Government Utilities, Smart Home & Hospitality, Trucks, Industrial and Smart Cities. In the context of an increasingly connected world, OCTO's advanced analytics and its set of IoT Big Data, generates actionable analytics giving life to a new era of Smart Telematics.
OCTO's comprehensive portfolio addresses the needs of the following sectors:
- Smart Mobility: Fleet Telematics, Vehicle Sharing and Renting, Truck Fleet Solution.
- Motor Insurance: Risk Scoring, Crash & Claim Management, Safety & Security, Digital Driver - Insurance Edition.
- Smart Analytics: Car Remote Diagnostics, Fleet Analytics, Mobility Atlas, Advisory and Consulting.
- Automotive: Multibrand Car Dealer, OEM solutions.
- Industrial: Asset Management.
- Smart Places: OCTO Smart Home, OCTO Smart Hospitality.