Register NOW for the Fleet Europe Days 2023
On 22 and 23 November, the Fleet Europe Days 2023 will bring senior decision makers of Europe’s largest multinational fleets to Lisbon (Portugal). They will meet with execs of the Fleet & Mobility industry, discuss strategy, keep up to date with industry trends, and discover the latest in technological innovation. Here’s why you should register now.
Every year, this two-day event attracts more than a thousand Fleet & Mobility executives and senior managers from over 35 countries, making it Europe’s largest international Fleet & Mobility industry event.
- This year, things start on 22 November with a series best-practice sharing sessions, designed exclusively for corporate fleet managers by three highly reputable educational organisations: the International Fleet Managers Institute (IFMI), the Smart Mobility Institute (SMI), and the Global Fleet Managers Club (GFMC).
- Also on the first day, industry leaders can soak up know-how and expertise in vehicle remarketing from the best in the business at the all-day Fleet Europe Remarketing Forum and Awards.
- At 5:30 pm, we’ll kick off the Fleet Europe Summit by opening the Fleet Europe Village. The Village offers delegates the chance to meet and interact with the sponsors. It is the ideal place the network and organize business meetings.
- The Fleet Europe Summit continues on the 23rd, with Conference Sessions centred on the Summit’s main topic: Destination Zero: Adopt and Adapt. Experts and award-winning fleet managers will share insights into three key topics: Sustainability, EV Charging, and Connected & Automated Mobility.
- In the evening, we celebrate. The Fleet Europe Awards will highlight the professional achievements of the award-winning corporate Fleet & Mobility managers. The gala event is followed by a festive after-party.
If you’re a decision maker in international Fleet & Mobility management, can you afford to miss the Fleet Europe Days 2023?
To ensure all attendees can experience the Fleet Europe Days 2023 according to their business needs, we provide three ticket types – each with its own Early Bird rate.
- Type 1: access to the Fleet Europe Remarketing Forum & Awards 2023, on 22 November (no access to the Fleet Europe Summit).
- Type 2: access to the Fleet Europe Summit, on 22 November (from 5:30 pm) and on 23 November (full day).
- Type 3: full access to the Fleet Europe Days on 22 and 23 November.
Please note that access to the IFMI, SMI and GFMC educational sessions on 22 November is reserved exclusively for Fleet & Mobility buyers.
This year we have established a Hosted Buyer Programme giving corporate fleet buyers access to the Fleet Europe Summit at a preferential rate.
- Who is a Fleet & Mobility buyer? Someone with decision-making responsibilities in the international Fleet & Mobility space. Examples: Fleet Managers, Mobility Managers, Procurement/Indirect Spend Category Managers, Finance Managers, HR/Comp & Ben Managers, Operations Managers, Travel Managers, Facilities Managers, EGS Managers.
- Do you fit the profile? You are hereby invited to join the Hosted Buyer Programme. This will provide access to the entire Fleet Europe Summit, including the three educational sessions on 22 November mentioned above, at a preferential rate (50% off the full price for a Type 3 ticket).
- How do you enroll in the Hosted Buyer Programme? It’s easy and simple. Complete a short form. The Fleet Europe team assesses your profile. Once approved, you will receive your promo code to finalize your registration for the Fleet Europe Days 2023.