Benchmark your fleet management, join the 2019 Global Fleet Survey!
International fleet and mobility management is changing fast. Corporate customers seek harmonisation and efficiency in new markets while suppliers expand and adapt their geographical footprint as finance models, connectivity, electrification and mobility keeps on taking new shapes.
To understand the evolution of global fleet management, GlobalFleet.com is conducting its fourth global fleet management benchmark with international corporate fleet managers, after similar surveys in 2012, 2014 and 2016.
This survey will take approximately 15 minutes. The survey is composed of 6 chapters:
- Company & respondent profile
- Global Strategy
- Finance & Leasing
- Car Manufacturers
- Telematics & connected vehicles
This survey is for corporate fleet customers only. The results will be processed and used in an anonymous way. As a participant in this survey you will:
- Receive the full results of the Global Fleet Survey 2019 and its Executive Summary
- Benefit from a free entrance to one of the following events* (of your choice)
- Connected Fleets Conference – 15 and 16 May 2019, in Brussels, Belgium.
- Fleet Latam Conference & Training – 23, 24 and 25 September 2019, in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Fleet Europe Summit – 6 and 7 November 2019, in Estoril, Portugal.
*The entrance does not include travel and lodging, which are to be organised and paid for by the participant
We thank you in advance for your participation in this survey