Week 3 of the New Normal at the Global Fleet Virtual Conference
We've got everything set for the third week of the Global Fleet Virtual Conference! Join us, along with over 1,200 global fleet and mobility professionals, for another week of podcasts, webinars and panel discussions that give you ample opportunity to share, learn, interact and network.
Register now on the event website or via the event app, Attendify, where you can also network with the other participants, be in contact with the sponsors and ask your questions to our expert speakers.
Here's an overview of what we have planned for this week.
Why you should stick to your e-mobility plan and CO2 targets, even in the New Normal
- Best practice webinar
- Monday, 15 June, 4pm-5pm CET
The very reason this year’s Global Fleet Conference is virtual, could also prompt companies to rethink their plans to electrify their fleets. That would be wrong, say our speakers in this best practice webinar.
- James Jin, Director Fleet Procurement & Operations at Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Frans van der Hoek, Category Manager, Accenture
- Anne Chidiac, in charge of advisory services for new mobility and safety with international clients at ALD Automotive
- Sara Sweeney, who manages the Connected Vehicle & Electric Vehicle product offerings at Wheels
How trends in global fleet sales will determine your future policies
- 10-minute video podcast
- Tuesday, 16 June, 4pm-4.10pm CET
This is your chance to get inspired by Marc Odinius (Managing Director, Dataforce) on global fleet sales trends and to find out how you should respond to them by making your fleet policy future-proof.
Help, I’m going global
- Workshop for buyer profiles ONLY
- Wednesday, 17 June, 4pm-5pm CET
- Sponsored by Fleet Logistics
- Thibault Alleyn, Global Fleet & Mobility Advisory, Fleet Logistics + sponsored by
- Michelle Clarke, Group Director of International Implementations & Audit, Fleet Logistics
- Yves Helven, Expert, Global Fleet
- Jarno Pajunen, Global Category Manager, Nokia
How should you manage a global fleet in full transparency? Globalisation has been on the agenda of regional and global fleet managers for a while now, but it remains a challenge, especially as Asian and Latin American fleets need to be integrated. This workshop looks at globalisation from different angles: policy, data, stakeholder management and supply chain.
Restart Reimagined with Electric Focus
- Deepdive webinar Restart Reimagined with Electric Focus
- Thursday, 18 June, 4pm-5pm CET
- Harald Horn, SolEng and Operations Manager Nordics, Central & Eastern Europe and Benelux, Geotab
- Iván Lequerica, Vice President, South West Europe, Geotab
- Steven Schoefs, Chief Editor, Global Fleet
- Fabian Seithel, Business Development Manager, Geotab
This webinar will bring you a case study of how a fleet implemented EVs. It will also look at related topics like air quality, CO2 emissions and policies that can accelerate EV adoption.
How global car leasing can continue to flourish in the New Normal
- Panel discussion
- Friday, 19 June, 10am-11am CET
- Tim Albertsen, CEO, ALD
- Bart Beckers, CCO, Arval
- Reggie Cabal, CEO, Orix Australia & New Zealand
- Tex Gunning, CEO, LeasePlan
Will global car leasing be different in the New Normal? What are the opportunities for suppliers and their customers? Find out during this not-to-be-missed panel discussion between four top executives of international leasing companies from across the planet.
The Global Fleet Virtual Conference 2020 is made possible thanks to our sponsors: